Friday, October 19, 2018 nenolovesyou 0 Comments



Happy Friday everyone! This has been one crazy week at school. Lots of screenings, treatment plans, and extractions. I've been getting so nervous-excited-eager to finish all my requirements. Almost every day this week I've had to tell myself “Relax, you’ll graduate." These are probably the most calming words to hear as a student. 😅 Requirements, job interviews, presentations and exams - all starting to add up. It can feel suffocating. It can feel competitive. During these past few months it’s been super important to keep a positive mindset. I know these late nights and early mornings will pay off. Will it be exhausting?? Yupp. But the class before got through it and the class before that. It’ll be worth the struggle to reach my goals. 🙏 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. 

0 comments: