Insta Naturals Serums

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 nenolovesyou 0 Comments

As much as I love traveling, I hate how hard it can be on my skin. At home, I usually keep a steady skin care routine: a mild face wash, toner, moisturizer, and plenty of SPF. I love doing peels and facials occasionally, but I've been in search of something nourishing and exfoliating, that I can add to my routine without needing too much downtime.

I was recently gifted for review these Insta Naturals serums, loaded with goodies like Vitamin C (brightens skin), Hyaluronic acid (soothes dry skin), and Vitamin E (heals damaged skin). I've been trying 8 serums from their line and I love the results so far! The best part - none of their serums contain paragons, sulfates, mineral oils, formaldehyde releasers, MCI/MI or synthetic dyes.




Here is a breakdown of each Insta Natural serum: 
Retinol Serum: One that I exclusively only use at night, and I've been loving this one! Retinol is a form of Vitamin A. The serum supports the skin's natural exfoliation process, allowing to visibly reducing discoloration and fine lines. In the past I've found that Retinol itself can typically can dry out my extra sensitive skin -- but luckily, this serum also contains Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, and Niacinamide to hydrate the skin and nourishes it.
Vitamin C Serum: Vitamin C Serum brightens the skin and prevent common signs of aging. My favorite part of this serum is that it also contains Ferulic Acid to protect against damage, Sea Buckthorn Oil to help the skins protective barrier, and plant stem cells to improve the skins texture. I've been using this one daily - it's super lightweight so I wear it under my SPF before heading out for the day. So far I've had no irritation or breakouts as well!

Glycolic Acid Serum: Glycolic Acid Serum another exfoliating treatment. I haven't used this one too much just yet, as I'm currently using the Retinol. But it's made with Rose hip and Argan oil so it's hydrating as well. 
Niacinamide Serum: This one is great for hydration! I've used it after toning and it makes my skin so soft and supple. It also filled with Hyaluronic Acid, Avocado Oil, and Rosemary Extract. 


Hyaluronic Acid Serum: When I'm not using the Niacinamide Serum, I've been using Hyaluronic Acid Serum after toning and washing. Hyaluronic Acid is one ingredient I noticed was in all the serums. No wonder! It's super hydrating and soothing. I always apply it after using the Retinol (which has Hyaluronic Acid in it too!) 
Eye Serum: a serum filled with Vitamin C, Peptides, and Plant Stem Cells. I've been using this on my under-eye for about a week now. There hasn't been too much change in terms of dark circles (mine are pretty bad... that's what dental school will do to ya), but it's also formulated with Caffeine which has helped tremendously with my puffiness. 

Skin Brightening Serum: A blend of Vitamin C, Alpha-Arbutin, Niacinamide, and Hyaluronic acid that help address discoloration and uneven skin tone. Like all the other serums, it's super lightweight!
Age Defying & Skin Clearing Serum: Obviously this would be the go-to for anti-aging. I haven't used this one too much but it's formulated to address fine lines, wrinkles, and blemishes. 

Would you give serums a try? Let me know if you love them too! Be sure to use the code SerumSale2018 for an extra 20% discount!

FTC Guidelines: Products were received for review. All opinions are honest thoughts of my own.

0 comments: