Friday, November 03, 2017 nenolovesyou 0 Comments

Can't believe it's already November!!!! I've been a little MIA, I hurt my foot pretty badly. In other words, I've totally been binge watching Dexter but using my foot as a lame excuse 😂😂. Truth be told, the amount of limping I've done in clinic was absurd. Many patients were quite concerned when I ridiculously limped over to call their names for their annual check-ups. Luckily, dental students sit comfortably when they look inside peoples mouths AND I was doing rotations at the Detroit Receiving Hospital where the rooms are close together so my foot was given adequate time to heal. 


I didn't wait long to jump back into my booties and boots. Completely neglecting my doctors orders of bed-rest and ice. But come on, it's autumn, can you BLAME me? There are giant piles of leaves outside just *waiting* to be jumped in. Speaking of fall -- this beautiful (and very well-made) olive coat has always been my favorite for the fall season. It's created with 'thinsulate' which acts like an extra layer of warm without the bulk. JCrew brings it back every year but with new, gorgeous colors. It's so difficult to refrain from buying a new one every year!








Daniel Wellington have gorgeous watches that come in petite sizes which make my very dainty wrists happy. I've always had issues finding watches that fit me, so this was a match made in heaven! If you're on the lookout for a lovely watch (or if you want to get a headstart on holiday shopping) use NENO15 as a promotion code and get 15% off at DanielWellington.com










Now that I've finished all 8 seasons of Dexter.. I'm ready for something new to binge watch cause.. ummmm my foot hurts... 😉 any Netflix suggestions??

XO
Neno


CLICK to SHOP:

0 comments: