Oceanspray Organic

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 nenolovesyou 1 Comments

Hi everyone!

With spring just around the corner, I've been working on some MAJOR health and wellness changes. It's been rough the last couple of weeks but I'm really getting a hang of it! I've upped my cardio to 2 times a week (not much but way better than last year when I could barely stay on an elliptical for 10 minutes), doing my best to eat clean, and trying to spend more time with the positive people in my life.  Not sure about you guys, but for me, routine is EVERYTHING. Even the routine of something so trivial like what I'm eating for breakfast that week. It's the only way I know how to get things done and the only way I can get through without stressin'.






One major routine I've had to knock down was my daily morning coffees. Not to say I don't have a cup here and there, but I've been trying my hardest to replace a few cups throughout the day (yessss, I'm guilty to having more than one). Since I get up SUPER early for clinic these days, it's not easy using my juicer, so I try to incorporate non-GMO, wholesome juices instead! One brand I've been loving is OceanSpray Organic, which is made with the crisp, clean taste of organically grown North American cranberries.. without any sugar, preservatives, or artificial flavors. My favorite from the bunch is Cranberry Apple but they've also got Cranberry Blueberry that my sister can't get enough of. You can check out THIS link: for $2 off!





One dental tip I'd like to add is try using a straw for juice (I know that's not always possible, hey I'm not even using one in these photos). Juice is Vitamin C rich which is great for you with every sip, but the acidity can really hurt your tooth enamel and cause stains.



Anyone else making some organic lifestyle changes lately? I'd love to hear them!!
-Nesreen



1 comment:

  1. Wow I didn't know they made organic. Thats so cool.

    ReplyDelete