Brunch at Parks and Rec

Friday, February 02, 2018 nenolovesyou 0 Comments

Hello! Happy Friday!

I've been so busy with clinic and school which means updating social media has been put on the back burner. Luckily, I got a morning off to relax which means ...BRUNCH! Truth be told, I've never been the kinda girl to take naps or sleep in as I'm a closet morning lover. So after morning classes, I decided to go to Parks and Rec Diner, one of my favorite breakfast and brunch diners in Detroit. The restaurant used to be an old Parks and Rec building (although initially I thought it was named after the show - it is not 😉).


June (IG: @thefoodiedentist) joined me! We are always ordering way too much but is that really a bad thing?? I certainly don't mind it! Parks and Rec have beautiful visually appealing plates, friendly service, and yummy quality food with good portions. We ordered Billionaire waffles, Carbonara benny, and the Rx. My plate was the Rx, which was very savory.






Scrumptious. Definitely need to plan more brunches on my days off. What about you guys? Do you normally eat breakfast or brunch, or would you prefer to sleep in? 



0 comments: